“The most naked, harrowing expression of prison life and political torture…”
Chris Abani tells stories of people: People standing up to soldiers. People being compassionate. People being human and reclaiming their humanity.
It’s “ubuntu,” he says: the only way for me to be human is for you to reflect my humanity back at me.
- 2012 in review
- India would have been a better place without Sathya Sai Baba
- Guru Pournima : My first Talk as a chief guest
- The woman in your life……
- Natty Narwhal
- Sachin Tendulkar ….. “Unicus es “
- Growing up………………today it’s my birthday
- My Little Angel
- Support WikiLeaks and Defend Julian Assange!
- A new way to fight corruption
- support GNOME
- Aamacha Baap ani Aamhi
- Scintillating & Inspiring Speech By Dr. Narendra Jadhav
- An Emotional Appeal